International Cross-Border Advisory
Our team of experts advises on market entry structure, accounting and reporting, and tax consulting. We work with you to build proactive and truly integrated global strategies that address the risks of today's businesses and achieve sustainable growth.
- Transaction Support
- Supervise due diligence during contemplated acquisition or sale of local subsidiary
- Identify key issues, tax, labor, accounting, legal and device a plan to avoid pitfalls
- Assemble a team of local experts to support the transaction such as attorneys, accountants, financiers, etc.
- Coordinate the closing effort with the various parties involved
- Tax and financial due diligence
- Ongoing Project Oversight
- Act as external CFO for foreign subsidiary
- Ongoing compliance and financial reporting and ensure proper conversion between U.S. GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Act as liaison to local advisers and consultants such as attorneys, accountants, financiers, etc.
- Oversight of local tax compliance